2-3 Week Tanning Mousse
A while ago i wrote a blog called “The longest Self Tan in the world”, and i can say that Vita Liberata is STILL my number one choice for a self tan.
Just now you will recieve a FREE self tanning mitt with every order of the Phenomenol Tanning Mousse AND free delivery.
I use the Vita Liberata Spray Tan in my salon, and i have actually seen a slight dip in the amount of spray tan treatments that book in now as SO MANY people are using the Phenomenal Tanning Mousse and applying it themselves…….and i cant actually blame them as it obviously works out cheaper for them to do this, and they are getting the same professional results.
luckily Spray Tans are still one of my most popular treatments……..just not as many!
I am totally devoted to the Untinted Self Tan Cream for the Face , it doesn’t clog my pores and it only comes in “light” so you are in control of how dark you want your face to go – apply every night if you want a deep colour, but i just use it every 3 or 4 days to top up.
I recommend this self tanner for the face for anyone with blemished skin or those who find their pores clog easily with self tan.
As our weather just now is amazing, we are bearing more skin, therefore the sales in fake tan are going up, as the majority of people feel more confident wearing skirts and shorts etc with a bit of colour on their skin.
I have previously advised on how to apply the Vita Liberata Phenomenal Tan, but here it is again.
- Apply it on exfoliated skin
- Apply it to skin FREE FROM ANY FAKE TAN.
- Best results are from using the Soft Flock Mitt – i’m never EVER using vinyl gloves again…..
- Apply to one limb at a time and use the residue tan over the hands from the arms.
- Do not moisturise prior to tanning – except for very dry skin.
- DO NOT use bare hands to apply the tan as it takes to the skin very fast, and will keep your hands stained for days….and days.
NOW for the really important part.
For your tan to last the 2 to 3 weeks:
- Reapply it between 1 hour to 24 hours after application.
So in theory you could take 3 hours out of your night and apply it every hour, which sounds like a hassle, but once you see how easy it goes on, there is no hassle what so ever. My preferred method is to reapply the next day.